Ron Ron

Ahahah

Good movie even though the graphics did suck this movie made me laugh because the randomness of what they were saying " I AM RON! "
Yeah... so well hope to see more from you soon!

Maxwell-FA responds:

glad you liked it.

Bowling Madness Bowling Madness

Its actauly a good madness tribute

Most of the tributes to krinkles you see are retarded 3 second flashes.

But this is pretty good with its good graphics and story line... thing... well I do hope to see more from you because you are a good animator but you might want to get out of madness befor it overruns your talents

Jack-in-a-Box responds:

Don't worry, thats the first and last I'm doing. Thanks for the good review

Angel has Flown Angel has Flown

Good movie!

But that badgerman guy is retarded he is just jealous because he cant do anything like this and he probably dont even have flash! maybe he does but he sucks so bad he doesnt even have 1 in the portal.

Hope to see more from you soon your really good at animation!

-Justin :)

no title yet no title yet

Jesus!

That was hard!

Freaking like 30000 guys poping out of no where just flying around shooting at you.

I wasted like 15 clips on each guy because I just randomly shot at anything moving, Its a good game but next time try abit harder on "User-friendly" game.

DRY_FIRE DRY_FIRE

A good game

But its been done many many times befor like a turret control game but this is a good game even though its very simple scripting wize & animation wize

but yeah.. well I hope to see more from you and the rest of the Rockhard group

YB: Rampage YB: Rampage

It is a great game but 1 thing...

The volume of the music was super loud so next time make sure you make that abit lower or it blow my speakers :-D

Well yeah besides the volume its pretty good like the style of him fighting its really fast paced because of the music is like technoish

and also the enemies should fight back I dont know if they already do because I always killed them real fast so I never found out

Hope to see more of your flash soon because they are pretty cool