no title yet no title yet

Jesus!

That was hard!

Freaking like 30000 guys poping out of no where just flying around shooting at you.

I wasted like 15 clips on each guy because I just randomly shot at anything moving, Its a good game but next time try abit harder on "User-friendly" game.

DRY_FIRE DRY_FIRE

A good game

But its been done many many times befor like a turret control game but this is a good game even though its very simple scripting wize & animation wize

but yeah.. well I hope to see more from you and the rest of the Rockhard group

YB: Rampage YB: Rampage

It is a great game but 1 thing...

The volume of the music was super loud so next time make sure you make that abit lower or it blow my speakers :-D

Well yeah besides the volume its pretty good like the style of him fighting its really fast paced because of the music is like technoish

and also the enemies should fight back I dont know if they already do because I always killed them real fast so I never found out

Hope to see more of your flash soon because they are pretty cool

TitanGear TitanGear

Really cool game

What makes it even better is the graphics of the background & foregrounds that makes it really cool but, like the guy befor me said make him use his sword or something and make it more adventurey instead of just going forward the whole time.

But, this is still a really cool game great job and I hope I get to see TitanGear 2 soon!

-Justin :)
Also im adding you to my favorites

Japanese Garden Japanese Garden

good job

this is pretty cool it looks realistic. well good job hope to see another Super pope soon!

Fancy Pants Adventures Fancy Pants Adventures

Ahhh what a great game!

Great job on this game its really fun and addictive but this game is super hard like that "wall jump" powerup i kept missing the walls and fall into the darkness

well great job hope to see more of these games soon!

This deserves front page & 1st place on top 50!

-Justin :)

Run Horace, Run! Run Horace, Run!

Great game!

Great job with this game this deserves front page!

Im adding to my favorites as well

freshcut05 responds:

thankyou!

Dark Seal -anime tutorial Dark Seal -anime tutorial

Your a god!

Man you draw some good anime :)

well great job!

Also the shading on the girl was awesome!

I can draw some stuff too but man... this is great!

Leon : Terracotta Murders Leon : Terracotta Murders

Very Fun!

Great Job!
This Is Cool Its Like One Of Them Adventuring Game And Stuff

And I Like How The Graphics Looked

-Justin :)

Great Job Hope To See More Flash From You!

MrDDK responds:

Thanks i'm pleased with this one

Simple RPG Tutorial :> Simple RPG Tutorial :>

Sent This Yesterday You Big Idiot

Someone Sent This Exact One Yesterday I Dont Rember If It Was You Or Someone Else... But Its Not Changed Or Nothing.. I Mean Its The EXACT SAME!

lolbno responds: